- Paper is written in English including graphic content and tables
must consist (6000–7000 words) by using Times New Roman, 1.5 spaces, and size of 12.
- The place page number on the right of the bottom.
- The title is in English, not more than 20 words.
- Name of the author consists of the 1st author, 2nd author, and so on and not to be abbreviated.
- Write down the email address of the corresponding author.
- Write the abstract in English, not more than 200 words which consist of the purpose of the study, data collecting technique, the result of the study.
- Keywords are in English, not more than 6 words and ordered alphabetically.
- The introduction consists of a research background, literature study/theories, problem/s statement and the purpose of the paper.
- The method consisted of sampling technique, data analysis, and other relevant aspects.
- Result and Discussion consist of the result of the study, tables, figures, and graphics. Result of the study then is explored and discussed by the author and other sources such as journal article.
- Conclusion consist of the main result of the study, recommendation/implication and not in pointers form.
- References by using APA style (required to use manager references such as Mendeley and endnote)