Food Scienta is a periodical scientific journal that publish original reviews and journals about research in the food technology field.
- Editor is responsible in deciding articles that are fit to be published through editorial board meeting. Editor is guided by journal editorial board policy and are limited by current law requirements regarding copyright infringement and plagiarism.
- In the article receiving process, editorial team are bound to non-discriminatory basis.
- In the journal review and the publication (article) decision making process, editorial team do not differentiate between race, gender, religion, ethnicity, nationality or political ideology of the author.
- Editor and editorial team will not reveal every information about a manuscript or an article without the permission of its author.
- Any manuscript (article) that is not published after submission will not be used in editor’s own research and will be returned to the author immediately.
Responsibilities of Reviewers
Reviewer help the editor in making editorial decisions towards any manuscript/article submitted.
- Reviewer is responsible towards the recommendation of the reviewed article.
- Manuscript review are done objectively and supported by clear argument.
- Reviewer are responsible with quotes, references and plagiarism on the reviewed article.
- Reviewer must keep the secrecy of information from personal gain.
- Author must present articles of their own thought and/or research in a clear and honest manner and without plagiarizing and manipulating data.
- Author must be responsible for submitted confirmation of the written article.
- Author must follow publication requirements which are work originality, no plagiarism and never been published before in a journal or any other form of publication.
- Author must show citation from opinions and work of others that has been quoted.
- Author must write manuscript or article in an ethical, honest and responsible manner in accordance to the current scientific writing rules.
- Author are not permitted to send/published the same article to more than one journal or publication.
- Author do not object of the manuscript are revised without changing the substance or the main idea of the manuscript.
Publisher Responsibilities (Publisher)
- Food technology study program of UT science and technology faculty as Food Scientia publisher is responsible to publish article that has gone through the editing, peer review and layout process in accordance to the scientific journal publishing rules.
- Food technology study program of UT science and technology faculty as Food Scientia publisher is responsible to guarantee academic freedom for the editors and reviewers to carry out their specific duties.
- Food technology study program of UT science and technology faculty is responsible to maintain privacy and protect intellectual and copyright property as well as editorial freedom.