Thank you for considering Co-Catalyst: Journal of Science Education Research and Theories (JSERT) as a potential venue for your manuscript. Our journal accepts original research manuscripts, conceptual papers, literature reviews, and critical commentaries that contribute to advancing research and practice in the field of science education. We welcome submissions in both Indonesian and English. If you submit a manuscript in Indonesian, we kindly request that you also provide an English version upon acceptance for publication. Please click Article Template to download a template to assist with formatting your manuscript according to our submission guidelines.
The JSERT invites original research manuscripts, conceptual papers, literature reviews, and critical commentaries related to science education. We welcome submissions from researchers, educators, and practitioners from diverse backgrounds and geographic locations who are interested in advancing science education through rigorous research and scholarly discourse. Manuscripts submitted to the journal must adhere to the following guidelines:
- Manuscripts should be written in clear, concise English or Indonesian language, and follow the guidelines of the American Psychological Association (APA) style for formatting and referencing.
- Manuscripts must be original work and not previously published or under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Manuscripts should contain a clear research question, hypothesis, or objective, along with a description of the research methods, data collection and analysis, and results.
- Manuscripts should be between 5,000 and 8,000 words in length, including references and appendices.
- Figures, tables, and other graphical elements should be clearly labeled and placed in appropriate sections of the manuscript.
- Manuscripts should include an abstract of no more than 250 words, summarizing the key aspects of the research or paper.
- Authors should include a cover letter with the manuscript, stating that the manuscript is an original work and has not been previously published or under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Authors should also provide a brief biographical statement and contact information, including email and institutional affiliation.
Manuscripts that do not adhere to the journal's guidelines may be returned to the authors for revision. We look forward to receiving your manuscript and thank you for considering the Journal of Science Education Research and Theories as a potential venue for publishing your work.