Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The first author and/or corresponding author must sign the Ethical Statement for Manuscript Submission form (link: https://sl.ut.ac.id/ethics-jmst).
- All manuscripts sent to JMST must be submitted through OJS (Open Journal System) application by logging in to OJS account. If you don't have the OJS account, please register or create the account here.
- The author must submit the Ethical Statement for Manuscript Submission in OJS as well.
- The Manuscripts is written in Bahasa Indonesia or English. The submitted manuscripts should be no less than 4000 words including references, appendices, tables, and figures. Submissions that are below 4000 words will not be accepted for review.
- All manuscripts submitted to JMST should be prepared using the JMST Template. Manuscripts that are not prepared according to the JMST Template will be returned to the author(s).
- Place page number on the middle of the bottom.
- Title is in Bahasa Indonesia or English, not more than 20 words.
- Name of writer consisted of 1st writer, 2nd writer, and so on and not to be abbreviated.
- Write down the email address of each writer.
- Write the abstract in Bahasa Indonesia and English not more than 300 words which consisted of the purpose of study, data collecting technique, result of the study.
- Key words are in Bahasa Indonesia and English, not more than 6 words and ordered alphabetically.
- Introduction consisted of research background, literature study/theories, problem/s statement and the purpose of the paper.
- Method consisted of sampling technique, data analysis, and other relevant aspects.
- Result and Discussion consist of result of the study, tables, figures, and graphics. Result of the study then is explored and discussed by author and other sources such as journal article.
- Conclusion consist of the main result of the study, recommendation/implication and not in pointers form.
- References by using APA style, with minimum number of 15 references.
- The editors will run plagiarism check using one of the relevant applications, such as Turinitin, PlagScan, or OUriginal, for the submitted manuscripts before sending to reviewers. We will not process any plagiarised contents. If a manuscript has over 20% of plagiarism, we will send back the manuscript to the author for revision.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.