About the Journal
The International Journal of English Language and Pedagogy (IJELP) is a journal dedicated to researching or documenting issues of original research and writing in English language teaching, English literature, applied linguistics, and English language assessment and evaluation. IJELP aims to provide a forum for scholarly understanding of the field of English language and linguistics and plays an important role in promoting the process of disseminating theoretical and empirical studies. This journal connects conversational thoughts among English language and linguistics practitioners and researchers with interdisciplinary perspectives. The journal is published electronically two times a year, in May and November. It is published by the English Education Program, School of Postgraduate Studies, Universitas Terbuka (UT) Indonesia.
The manuscript must be original research, written in English, and not simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference. All submitted manuscripts will be initially reviewed by editors and then evaluated by two reviewers through the double-blind review process. This will ensure the quality of the published manuscripts in the journal.
- Country of Publication: Indonesia
- Publisher: LPPM Universitas Terbuka
- Format: Online
- Frequency: Biannual
- Publication Months: May and November
- Scope: English language teaching, English literature, Applied linguistics, English language assessment and evaluation
- Article Processing Charges: No
- Types of Journal: Academic/Scholarly Journal
- Open Access: Yes
- License: CC-BY-SA
- Contact and submission email: firstname.lastname@example.org