Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor it is being under another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, or Microsoft Word format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, correctly numbered and titled.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Copyright and Licensing
Author(s) retain the copyright.
The Author(s) grant the journal the following rights.
- Right of first publication and distribution in electronic and print editions of the article in the journal.
- Right to create and store electronic archival copies of the article.
- Rights licenced under Creative Commons Provisions
Jurnal Pendidikan is an open acces journal and under the licence of
Creative Commons Attribution - NonCommercial - Share Alike 4.0 (CC - BY - NC - SA)
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.