If you are interested to submit an article, please read About the Journal page for the journal's section policies, as well as the Author Guidelines.
- Articles to submit should primarily be based on empirical research results. Analysis of concepts / models in a comprehensive and integrative discussion may be considered for publication.
- Topics of the articles may cover various dimensions of education, such as curriculum, teaching learning, evaluation, management, education quality, and the utilization of technology in education, at various levels of education and involving various modes of learning delivery.
- The manuscript has never been published in other journals and is not under review by other journal.
- he manuscript should be typed in single- spaced, single colom, A4, using type face Cambria, font size 12.
Interested authors need to register with the journal prior to submitting. If already registered, can simply log in and begin the five-step process. Submit articles using the Journal system by uploading the article via a submission window in the website. Follow the steps and provide the information requested by the system.
Article manuscripts must meet the following conditions.
- Title: Use at most 15 words to describe the the main issue of the article, written in Bahasa Indonesia and English
- Author information: Under the title write the name of the author, e-mail address of the author/s and the corresponding author, and the institution of the author/s.
- Abstract: written in one paragraph consisting of 140 - 150 words. Abstract written in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- Keywords: Use key words, about 3 to 5 words, which constitute the main concepts of the research. The key words are written in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
The contents of the manuscript follow a standard structure as follows:
Introduction includes background, problem formulation and research objectives, as well as theoretical studies and previous research results that are relevant to the research problem, theoretical framework (30%).
Methods, which describes the type and model of research, sampling, location and time, types of data, data collection techniques, and data analysis techniques (15%).
Findings and Discussion: a description of the results of research and discussion that links the results with the theory and previous research used (45%)
Conclusion: in the form of an integrative description of the findings according to the purpose of the study. (10%)
References: contains reference sources that are used as references in the text of the article, arranged alphabetically, using APA 7th edition system. Use current references, preferrably less than 5 years old. Eighty (80) % of the references should be from articles published in scientific journals.
Acknowledgments: If the manuscript results of research sponsored by certain parties need to include a statement containing the sponsor's funding information and acknowledgments to the sponsor.
For manuscript of conceptual analysis based on critical literature review, the systematic will follow the logic of the presentation of the substance.
The length of the manuscript is between 4000 - 5000 words.
Use APA 7th style for the references as follows.
Pope, D. (2019). Subject knowledge for primary teaching: the influence of the personal dimension on beginning primary teachersâ€™ conceptualisations and interpretations. Education 3-13, 47(3), 293â€“307. https://doi.org/10.1080/03004279.2018.1437199
Nilsson, P., & Karlsson, G. (2019). Capturing student teachersâ€™ pedagogical content knowledge (PCK) using CoRes and digital technology. International Journal of Science Education, 41(4), 419â€“447. https://doi.org/10.1080/09500693.2018.1551642
More than two author
Papageorgiou, G., Stamovlasis, D., & Johnson, P. (2013). Primary Teachersâ€™ Understanding of Four Chemical Phenomena: Effect of an In-Service Training Course. Journal of Science Teacher Education, 24(4), 763â€“787. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10972-012-9295-y
Skemp, R. R. (1987). The Psychology of Learning Mathematics. New Jersey, NJ: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates.
Newell, A. & Simon, H. (1972). Human Problem Solving. Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice Hall.
Schoenfeld, A. H. (1987). Whatâ€™s all the fuss about metacognition? in A. H. Schoenfeld (Ed.), Cognitive Science and Mathematics Education. Hillsdale, NJ: Erlbaum.
Stromberg, A. (2002). Trustworthiness in Qualitative Methods. Diakses dari https://www.hu.liu.se/larc/utbildning-information/scientific-methodology/kursmaterial/1.407212 /SciMeth_validitet_strmberg.pdf
Article presented in conference
Kwon, O. N. (2002). Conceptualizing the Realistic Mathematics Education Approach in the Teaching and Learning of Ordinary Differential Equations. Presented at International Conference on the Teaching of Mathematics (at the Undergraduate Level), Hersonissos, Crete , Greece, July 1-6, 2002.
Dewanthi, S. S. (2015). Pengembangan Bahan Ajar Geometri Analitik Berbasis Guided Discovery untuk Memfasilitasi Berpikir Kritis. Dalam Murtadho, Ali (Eds.) Peran Matematika dan Pendidikan Matematika Dalam Menghadapi Isu-isu Global: Prosiding Seminar Nasional Matematika dan Pendidikan Matematika, Diselenggarakan oleh Program Studi Pendidikan Matematika, UMS, 7 Maret 2015 (hal. 187-199). Surakarta: Muhammadiyah University Press. Diakses dari https://publikasiilmiah.ums.ac.id/handle/11617/5988
Nugroho, Z. B. & Harta, I. (2013). The Backgrounds of Female Studentâ€™s Enrollment at The Mathematics Education Department of Muhammadiyah University of Surakarta. Dalam Murtadho, Ali., Wardoyo, Ali & Setyawan, Yusuf M (Eds.), Kurikulum Matematika 2013: Berpikir tingkat tinggi dan berakhlak mulia: Prosiding Seminar Nasional Pendidikan Matematika, Diselenggarakan oleh Program Studi Pendidikan Matematika, UMS, 15 Mei 2013 (hal. 182-188). Surakarta: Fairuz Media.
Please consult APA system for more detailed information.
Use the article template provided to facilitate the review and editing process
Article Evaluation Procees
* Submitted manuscripts considered potential for publication in terms of substance and methods will be checked using Turnitin for similarity index. If the similarity index is less than 30% editor will accept the submission and assign reviewers.
* An article will be reviewed by two reviewers (single- blind review) appointed by the editor. Authors will have the opportunity to make corrections (revisions) of papers based on recommendations / suggestions from the reviewers and editors. Notification of acceptance or rejection of the manuscript will be sent to author by the email system.
* Final judgment of the manuscripts for publication will be decided by Chief Editor/Editors. Published articles can be retreaved by the editors if later they are found to have problems.
* Author is responsible for everything related to licensing the citation or use of computer software for making manuscripts or other matters relating to intellectual property rights, including the legal consequences that may arise.