If you are interested to submit an article, please read About the Journal page for the journal's section policies, as well as the Author Guidelines.
- Topics of the articles may cover various dimensions of education, such as curriculum, teaching learning, evaluation, management, education quality, and the utilization of technology in education, at various levels of education and involving various modes of learning delivery.
- The manuscript has never been published in other journals and is not under review by other journal.
- he manuscript should be typed in single- spaced, single colom, A4, using type face Cambria, font size 12.
Interested authors need to register with the journal prior to submitting. If already registered, can simply log in and begin the five-step process. Submit articles using the Journal system by uploading the article via a submission window in the website. Follow the steps and provide the information requested by the system.
Article manuscripts must meet the following conditions.
- Title: Use at most 15 words to describe the the main issue of the article, written in Bahasa Indonesia or English
- Author information: Under the title write the name of the author, e-mail address of the author/s and the corresponding author, and the institution of the author/s.
- Abstract: The abstract should be less than 200 words. Abstract written in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- Keywords: Use key words, about 3 to 5 words, which constitute the main concepts of the research. The key words are written in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
The contents of the manuscript follow a standard structure as follows:
Introduction includes background, problem formulation and research objectives, as well as theoretical studies and previous research results that are relevant to the research problem, theoretical framework (30%).
Methods, which describes the type and model of research, sampling, location and time, types of data, data collection techniques, and data analysis techniques (15%).
Findings and Discussion: a description of the results of research and discussion that links the results with the theory and previous research used (45%)
Conclusion: in the form of an integrative description of the findings according to the purpose of the study. (10%)
References: contains reference sources that are used as references in the text of the article, arranged alphabetically, using APA 7th edition system. Use current references, preferrably less than 10 years old. Eighty (80) % of the references should be from articles published in scientific journals.
Acknowledgments: If the manuscript results of research sponsored by certain parties need to include a statement containing the sponsor's funding information and acknowledgments to the sponsor.
For manuscript of conceptual analysis based on critical literature review, the systematic will follow the logic of the presentation of the substance.
Use APA 7th style for the references as follows.
Book with one author:
Author, A. A. (2005). Title of work. Location/City, State: Publisher.
Book with two authors:
Author, A. A., & Author, B. B. (2005). Title of work. Location/City, State: Publisher.
Book with more than two authors:
Author, A. A., Author, B. B., & Author, C. C. (2005). Title of work. Location/City, State: Publisher.
Hermawan, H., Samsuri, S., Kurniawati, D., Sofyaningsih, V., & Prasetyo, D. (2018). The use of controversial public issues with video and macromedia flash player media in civic education learning. Psychology, Evaluation, and Technology in Educational Research, 1(1), 19-30.
A publication in press:
Author, A. (in press). Title of work. Jurnal Prima Edukasia.
Author, A. (Ed.). (2019). Title of work. City: Publisher.
Chapter in an edited book:
Author, A., Author, B., & Author, C. (2019). Title of work. In X. Editor, & Z. Y. Oakland (Ed.), Book Title (pp. 5-21). City: Publisher.
Prasetyo, P. E., Sudarma, K., & Sulaha, A.S. (2014). Economic policy impact on competitiveness and efficiency of the textile industry in central Java. Economic Journal of Emerging Markets, 6 (2), 85-95. Retrieved August 23, 2016, from http://journal.uii.ac.id/index.php/JEP/issue/view/417
Unpublished doctoral dissertation or master’s thesis: Mosquera, C. M. R. (2009). Essays on Economic Growth, Financial Integration and Exchange Rates. Unpublished doctoral dissertation, University of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Altinbas, H., & Biskin, O.T. (2015). Selecting macroeconomic influences on stock markets by using feature selection algorithms. In E. Hromada (Ed.), IISES 3rd and 4th Economics and Finance Conference: Vol. 30. Procedia Economics and Finance (pp. 22-29). London: International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
A presented paper:
Lagos, Ricardo. (2009, October). Asset Prices, Liquidity, and Monetary Policy in an Exchange Economy. Paper presented at the Annual Economic Policy Conference of the FRB of St. Louis: "Debt, Financial Markets, and Monetary Policy", Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, US.
Please consult APA system for more detailed information.
Use the article template provided to facilitate the review and editing process
Article Evaluation Procees
* Submitted manuscripts considered potential for publication in terms of substance and methods will be checked using Turnitin for similarity index. If the similarity index is less than 20% editor will accept the submission and assign reviewers.
* An article will be reviewed by two reviewers (single- blind review) appointed by the editor. Authors will have the opportunity to make corrections (revisions) of papers based on recommendations / suggestions from the reviewers and editors. Notification of acceptance or rejection of the manuscript will be sent to author by the email system.
* Final judgment of the manuscripts for publication will be decided by Chief Editor/Editors. Published articles can be retreaved by the editors if later they are found to have problems.
* Author is responsible for everything related to licensing the citation or use of computer software for making manuscripts or other matters relating to intellectual property rights, including the legal consequences that may arise.