The manuscript should be an original research paper that sufficiently contributes novelty to mathematics education. Authors are requested to submit their papers electronically by using the Hexagon: Jurnal Ilmu dan Pendidikan Matematika online submission procedure. The Editors will ignore submissions that do not follow these procedures.
Structure of the manuscripts
1. Title. The title should be clear and informative, and not more than 14 words.
2. Author's names and institutions. The author's names should be accompanied by the author's institutions and email addresses, without any academic title. For a joint paper, one of the authors should be notified as to the corresponding author.
3. Abstract and keywords. The abstract contained 150-200 words. Please provide the abstract in both English and Indonesian versions. The keywords should be of 3 to 5 words or phrases.
4. Introduction. This section explains the background of the study, a review of the previous researches in the area, and aims of the manuscripts. Importantly it should also show the significance and novelty of the research.
5. Methods. This section describes the appropriate tools of analysis along with the data and their sources.
6. Results. This section explains the results of the study. It should be presented clearly and concisely.
7. Discussion. This section links the research findings with previous research findings and relevant theories, the contribution of the work to the education literature, research limitations and implications for practice and future research.
8. Conclusion. This section concludes and provides policy implications, if any, of the study. The conclusion(s) should be in the same order with ones discussed in the body of the manuscript.
9. Acknowledgement (if any).
10. References. This section lists only the papers, books, or other types of publications referred to in the body of the manuscript (note: The manuscript is expected to involve approximately 15-25 primary and up-to-date references to assert high-quality contributions to knowledge development).